Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10-Minute Fall Snack


Did you know that Hershey's makes a pumpkin spice Kiss?! Me neither! I found these guys at CVS on a rainy, awful day while I was sick and waiting for my antibiotic prescription to be filled two weeks ago. I really didn't need to buy them, but I wanted to send John a care package of fall tastes (post soon forthcoming), so I grabbed the bag, and found a package of pretzels and M&Ms and braved the rain to get back to my apartment and make these pretzel bites. From start to finish, this'll take you just about 10-minutes!



You'll need:
  • Bag o' Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
  • 1 cup of M&Ms (Want to be super coordinated? Pick out the fall-colored ones!) 
  • Mini pretzels (the square ones work too!) 
  • A cookie sheet
  • Aluminum foil or parchment paper
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. 
  2. Cover a cookie sheet in aluminum foil or parchment paper  and spread your pretzels over the cookie sheet. 
  3. Plunk an unwrapped Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel. 
  4. Chuck your cookie sheet into the oven for about 3 minutes, or until it is melty but not melted. Be careful-- the inside of the Kiss is a different consistency than the outside, so the outside needs to melt a little bit more before the inside is malleable. 
  5. Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven, and press an M&M into the top of each one right away
  6. Chill in the fridge on the cookie sheet.
  7. Serve, package, and/or nosh! 
Happy fall, everyone! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cool! :) BTW: I'm HalesBells from MSOS.

    I nominated you for a Liebster award. Check it out here.
    happeninhaylie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delicious!!!

    I also nominated you for the Liebster Award:
    http://mdvorak76.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo