Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Alone Snow More

Today John opened up the "Jo" snowglobe.  When I bought them, this blog was nowhere on my radar. I simply bought one that said "Jo" because I can never find my name correctly spelled and capitalized on racks of personalized items. There's always a Joanne, Johanna, or Jo Ann, but never a Joanna. Jo is something a few of my friends call me, but not my family and not John. But, throwing tradition to the wind, last year, I decided to buy  the "Jo" one along with the "John" one. I guess I couldn't bear the idea of John the Snowman hanging on a tree by himself when his real-life namesake would be without his other half, too. At least our little snowmen will be able to spend Christmas together!

snow globe snowglobe christmas snowman john jo ornament tree
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm so glad your snow people get to be together! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo