Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A (Care Package) Blast from the Past!


I jumped in a time machine to bring you this post! Now that I'm on Spring Break, I've had a moment to clean up my SD cards and organize some of my computer files.

And guess what I found? A care package from this summer-- before I had a blog or was really taking photos of what I was sending John. I can't believe I only took five pictures of this care package! Literally, what you see is what I have!

While the Olympics are long gone and won't be back until Sochi in 2014, you could definitely modify this idea to fit any big sporting event-- the World Cup, March Madness, the World Series... You'd just need to find themed movies and magazines. the rest falls into place!

Contents:
  • Chariots of Fire
  • Cool Runnings
  • Caramel Cremes (John's favorite) 
  • Peanut M&Ms (to share with his office) 
  • A mini-basketball game (found at Dollar Tree)
  • A ping-pong game that attaches to any surface (found at Barnes and Noble)
  • A mini-bowling set (found at Claire's)
  • Sports Illustrated and Time



I would be remiss if I didn't include a photo of the inside and the outside!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool care package! I hate when my hubs deploys but I love sending fun care packages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab package xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I usually just put everything in the box, and don't decorate it :-\

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite one you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing that would be to receive! Thanks for sharing. I am visiting from I Love My Post for the first time. Thanks for co-hosting. If you want to look at my mad blog, it is: http://furearwig.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog from the I love my post blog hop. Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you will follow back : )
    Karen @ Karen's Soiree
    www.karenssoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo