Sunday, March 24, 2013

Being the Easter Bunny!

Happy Palm Sunday! Yesterday, in my post about Becky's Easter Egg Hunt package, I mentioned that John also received a mailable egg hunt. Here it is! 
easter, easter egg, easter egg hunt, egg hunt, military, deployment, care package, box, decorations, cookies, quinoa, quinoa cookies, fiance, wedding

I won't bore you with the details since the idea is exactly the same as Becky's

However, there are three notable differences:
  • Dino eggs instead of sea creature eggs. I had to dude-up the box a little!
  • I sent him a couple dozen Quinoa Breakfast Cookies instead of a gigantic Reese's Peanut Butter Egg.
  • Instead of cramming each egg full of candy (as I did with Becky's), I wrote little goofy notes and slipped them into each egg with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter egg.
easter, easter egg, easter egg hunt, care packages, military, navy, fiance, deploymenteaster, easter egg, easter egg hunt, egg hunt, military, deployed, deployment, navy, care package, care packages, spring, fiance, wedding

And there you go! Happy hunting!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love this!! Too bad my husband isn't deployed, I would get you to send him some stuff, lol!

    (that did sound bad that I said "too bad he isn't deployed") lol!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, this is such a cute box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You are so creative!

    Just added your swap button to my page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo