Monday, March 4, 2013

Snow Creativity in this Box

military care package snow fruit decorations afghanistan navy
Sometimes there's just not enough time in the day for a super cute care package. After I put together the Peas & Carrots Box and the Berry Happy Box, I had a gaggle of random food stuffs to send that completely filled a large box.

I was brain-dead when it came to this box, so I just found some pretty paper and used snowflake stickers I had been hoarding for the right time.  There was something really refreshing about not slapping a dorky, fun pun on it.

And with that said, get ready for some dorky, fun boxes. They'll be coming soon!
post signature


1 comment:

  1. The snowflakes look fab though xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo