Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Springtime Care Package

Today's care package doesn't have themed contents... it's just a pretty box.  

That's all. There's no story to regale you with. 

But, in case you're wondering what's inside..
  • medium Starbucks coffee blend
  • peach applesauce
  • single serving packs of wasabi soy almonds
  • single serving boxes of kid's cereal (Who doesn't love Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch?) 
  • cinnamon granola peanut butter
  • Bear Naked single serving granola packs
  • a package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • about 10 letters (Ever since one of my June letters showed up in Afghanistan in December, I've made it a point to save my daily letters and put them in care packages. They get to John faster and-- knock on wood-- not a single package has gone missing (although some letters have).)


And there it is!

Now, for some up-coming, exciting news... My friend Julie (who blogs here and here)  and I are having a Spring Fling next week! If you have any spring related posts, link up with us starting April 22! (And just wait until you see the spring recipes I've got in store to share with you!)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this care package. :) It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can.Not.Wait! :D We're gonna have a blast, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini boxes of cereal are a nice touch! You're totally right! Lucky charms make a day better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo