Friday, May 24, 2013

6 Songs for a Homecoming Playlist



Remember my very last care package? In that post, I mentioned that I sent John a CD with a homecoming mix on it. It was titled, "Welcome Home, Now Let's Get Married." Here are the homecoming-themed songs that I put on it. I'm going to keep the love songs just between John and me, but feel free to enjoy the homecoming songs!

1. Hello Goodbye- The Beatles

2. Beyond the Sea- Bobby Darrin

3. A** Back Home- Gym Class Heroes


4. Kiss Me When You Come Home - Hanson

5. I'll Be With You in Apple Blossom Time- The Andrews Sisters

6. I'm Coming Home- Diddy-Dirty Money


photo credit: robin ... via photopin cc
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo